Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wonderful Birthday Gifts!

I have received some great presents for my birthday this year! I must really thank all those who had remembered my birthday and all those who had given me my wonderful presents!
In particular, I want to thank these people:Thumbs Up

1) CS
Thanks for the pair of earrings you gave me. This present's got a lot of meaning to me because it's handmade by you and believe me, it's very pro and nicely done... just the color I was looking for! Hey, you can consider setting up a booth in Bugis or maybe our canteen A and start selling them. I can offer to be your model. ;P

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


2) TTL
Thanks for the birthday gift hor! Haha... you should know what is it. I've already thank you on the Net... now you cannot go back on your words liao. Haha..


3) DC
Thanks for the new watch!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: