
We(DC & I) had a simple celebration yesterday. I was on half day leave and arranged to meet him at our new place. He was not there yet and I had to wait for him at the void deck. When he came, his hands was full of bags filled with stuff he brought from home. I offered to help out and actually saw my present in one of the bags! Oops! surprise gift exposed! HaHa...
My gift was wrapped very nicely by DC. I love the strawberry shortcake wrapper very much!. It is circular and felt very light. I was guessing in my heart that it could be a cocktail glass or mug... along this line.

On the bus to the Oriental hotel to collect the cards, I noticed him looking at a receipt that was in his bag and curiously asked him what was it. His expression gave him away... I knew that it was the receipt for my present. From far, it looked a bit like a jewellery receipt. So, I changed my guess...it should be a piece of jewellery.
After we're done with the shopping, we settled down at the Coffee Bean at Funan. There, I casually told DC my sis told me he(DC) wanted my brother-in-law's hp number from her. His expression gave him away (again!)... I knew immediately that my gift is a watch and there's no doubt about it.
He made a birthday card for me with his heart-felt words on it... I was touched by the things he wrote (It's a secret!
). 
His gift was perfect! My boss had been telling me that my current Casio watch (DC gave to me 6-7 yrs ago) looks outdated and kept asking me when I want to change it... Now I finally can. :)
Thanks, DC! Your gift is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment