Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Our Wedding Date is 25 Feb 2006!

Really have to give credit to Jianhao for pointing out a serious error on our website! Our wedding date is 25.02.2006 (NOT 25.06.2006!!!) The wedding site has been published for more than 2 months already... I wonder how DC and I could have missed out on this? Hee hee... Anyway, this was not the first time the wrong date was released... DC had accidentally informed all his friends via email that our big day was on 05 Feb 2006!?! Luckily he stated on the email that our wedding is on a Saturday & 05 Feb is a Sunday. We were so blessed to have observant people (like Yuchun) to verify with us on the date! I have to also thank God for letting me bump into DC's friend Kelvin in the canteen. It was through him that I learnt that Oops, DC did it again!

So folks, please note and remember that our Wedding Date is 25 Feb 2006! :D

No comments: