Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tea Dress Selection

Went to our bridal shop for the fitting of my tea dress, the guys' blazars and my sisters' evening gown. I actually wanted to get a gown (instead of the kua) for the tea ceremony and preferably it can double up as an evening gown for the cocktail reception. In the end, we settle for the kua because DC prefered the traditional costume to all the gowns that I've tried on. Indeed, I also think I look better in the kua than the gowns.

The guys (my dad, brother and brother-in-law) chose their blazars easily... it was my sisters that took the bulk of time selecting their gowns.

We have also selected our hand bouquet for the actual day and the ribbon color for the cars. However, when we requested to collect our photo images earlier, they could only give us 1 week before the wedding day. I really don't understand why they need so long to get the images ready? Hmm... in view of this, we may have a problem getting the montage out in time...

No comments: