The very first at the new place. Finally we can put the cove lights to good use. I find the ambience pretty good. Spent the whole afternoon going around doing last minute shopping for the flowers, aromatherapy jar, etc. Didn't have time to try cooking so I took the fast way out, ordered pizza. Fortunately, the wine was not bad, that probably made up for the food and we both think the sunflowers were pretty and cheerful!
Hihi... Congrats to you both! I see your big day is fast approaching. I'm currently planning my own wedding and overseeing the home reno. A big hassle! I hope all goes well for u on your big day ;)
1 comment:
Hihi... Congrats to you both! I see your big day is fast approaching. I'm currently planning my own wedding and overseeing the home reno. A big hassle! I hope all goes well for u on your big day ;)
Post a Comment