I want to clarify! Both of us were extremely busy with our home renovation this week... Often after my work, we were found to be at our new house watching over the workers to make sure they were doing a good job and looking out for possible defects... even on Christmas Day, we were there cleaning up the whole house! Back at home, I continue to work on our wedding site... it's not that I do not want to update the blog... there was no free time...
As for the photo selection, yes I did agree to keep to 20 photos but I couldn't resist but to feel sad not having them all... I knew it was impossible to buy all of them but there were some really nice ones that he rejected. I don't think it was too much to buy a few samples for keepsakes, it's not as if I'm asking him to top up a few thousands for the extras! I felt that he was being unreasonable. Seeing that the atmosphere wasn't very right, the lady shop assistant was quick to suggest that we come back again on Christmas. Anyway, everything's fine the next day... but I wonder if the shop assistant has ever meet other customers like us before...
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment