Yeah, I got this blog up but my partner didn't seem to be updating it. Then why rush me ...?
Went to select photos on 22-Dec-2005 (Thurs). CP says keep to the 20 photos in our package but when we were there, it was like she wanted much much more ...
What the ...? When I kill away the extras, she wanted to buy the samples. Hey, those were going for $12 apiece at less than 4R size! When I kill away the samples, she gave me a look like she was going to kill me! And then she actually nearly cried ... because of some photos!!!
That's it, I lost it then, I quarrelled with her and can't be bothered with the photo selection anymore. In the end we had to make appointment to go down on Christmas to select again ... no mood already ...
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment